- ¾ cup (75 g) medium oatmeal
- 150 ml whipping cream
- ⅔ cup (160 g) fromage frais or Greek–style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whisky
- 400 g raspberries
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Line the rack of the grill pan with foil and spread the oats over the foil.
- Toast under the grill for about 3 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the oats are golden.
- Set aside to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Roughly chop the oats or transfer to a food processor and blitz until roughly chopped.
- Put the cream and fromage frais or yogurt in a bowl and whip together until thick.
- Stir in the honey and whisky, then fold in half of the toasted oats.
- Reserve a few raspberries for the decoration.
- Layer the remaining raspberries with the cream mixture in 4 glass serving dishes, starting with raspberries and ending with a layer of the cream mixture.
- Decorate each dessert with a sprinkling of the remaining toasted oats and the reserved raspberries.
- Serve immediately (or keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour before serving).