Ingredients1 ripe pineapple
12 dried apricots
2 teaspoons cardamom pods
grated zest of 1 orange
4 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
50 g good-quality plain chocolate (at least 70 per cent cocoa solids), grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut 4 sheets of baking paper, each measuring about 30 cm square.
- Peel the pineapple and cut out the core.
- Cut the flesh into slices and then into cubes.
- Divide the cubes among the squares of paper and add 3 apricots to each one.
- Crush the cardamom pods and extract the seeds.
- Add to the parcels.
- Sprinkle over the orange zest and juice, and drizzle 1 teaspoon honey on top of each.
- Wrap the paper loosely round the fruit, enclosing it completely, and seal tightly.
- Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place the parcels on individual serving plates and unwrap them.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate into each parcel and serve.
Each serving provides 963 kJ, 230 kcal, 3 g protein, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 48 g carbohydrate (48 g sugars), 5 g fibre