- ⅓cup (90 g) reduced–fat cream cheese
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ½cups (30 g) fresh flat–leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 bagels
- ½ telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Put the cream cheese, spring onions, parsley, dill and tarragon in a bowl.
- Mix well together using a fork, then add seasoning to taste.
- Slice the bagels in half horizontally.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bagel bases.
- Layer the cucumber, tomato and onion slices on the cheese and cover with the tops of the bagels.
- Serve immediately.