¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
300 g Greek-style yogurt
⅓ cup (75 g) raw sugar
- Preheat the grill.
- Peel and slice the bananas, cutting each one into about 16 slices.
- Divide the slices among four 1 cup (250 ml) ramekin dishes and sprinkle with the ground cinnamon.
- Spoon the yoghurt over the banana slices to cover them completely.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar evenly over each dessert.
- Place the dishes on a baking tray and put them under the grill.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until the sugar melts into the yogurt – keep watch to make sure that it does not burn.
- Remove from the grill and leave to cool for a few minutes before serving.