- 2 cups (500 ml) salt–reduced chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons salt–reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 250 g (8 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 225 g (8 oz) rice vermicelli
- 2 cups (200 g) chopped bok choy
- 1 spring onion (scallion), chopped
- Put the stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and 3 cups (750 ml) water into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, bok choy and spring onion and cook for a further 2–3 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked.
- Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.