Our chicken fajitas are a simple meal packed with colour and flavour.
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- a pinch of chilli powder
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts,
about 200 g each
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup (30g) grated cheddar
- Heat a frying pan over medium–high heat. Add the oil and cook the zucchini for 1 1⁄2 minutes on each side, or until lightly golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix the dried spices together and sprinkle over both sides of the chicken. Add the chicken to the hot pan and reduce the heat to medium. Place a lid on the frying pan and cook the chicken for 6 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and slice each breast into 6 slices.
- Wipe the frying pan clean of oil. Add the tortillas one at a time and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Lay the tortillas on a flat surface. Spread with sour cream, then top with the zucchini, avocado, tomato, chicken and cheese. Roll up and serve.