Have some festive fun with these Christmas bingo cards
One of the best things about Christmas is that you have time to sit down with the whole family and enjoy some fun Christmas activities together. One of those activities? Playing fun Christmas games, like Christmas bingo.
Christmas bingo is perfect for people of all ages, which is why it also makes a great Christmas party game. Anyone can play, and don’t be fooled; it can get competitive! If you’re interested in playing, we have some good news: you don’t have to buy a set if you don’t want to. Instead, you can download our free Christmas bingo packet and enjoy the game instantly.
How to play Christmas bingo
Here’s a quick rundown of how to play bingo:
- Cut out the larger cards in the guide to pull for calling
- Give each player a board (make sure they mark their free space)
- Make a pile of the calling cards and pull one by one
- If the players have the symbol on their board, have them mark it
- Keep calling until someone gets five in a row; this can be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
Now that you know how to play, click below to download Reader’s Digest’s free printable Christmas bingo game. With this download, you’ll get:
- 24 Bingo cards
- A facilitator packet that includes a guide for the symbols and the symbol cards to cut out and draw
Sign up here to have Reader’s Digest’s favourite stories straight to your inbox.