Competitions and Promotions
- This competition is open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines only. All entries must be received no later than the last day of each competition month.
- The promotional material, information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. To be eligible to enter the competition, you must reply in accordance with the conditions specified in this promotion. Employees of Reader’s Digest and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Reader’s Digest shall not accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- The winner will be selected at the offices of Reader’s Digest, on or about the third day of the calendar month following the competition month.
- The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win $100. Total Number of prizes: 1. Total value of giveaway: $100.
- The prizewinner will be notified by email. If Reader’s Digest does not receive confirmation of acceptance of the prize within 30 days, the competition will be rejudged and a new winner announced.
- The promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and photographs for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes and by submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to this use. Promoters’ decisions on all matters pertaining to this competition are final.
- The promoter is Reader’s Digest Asia Pte. Ltd., (BRN: 200607506M), 60 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409051. (www.rdasia.com) Fax: 6749 1312, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Five Bush Weddings Giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to persons over 18 years of age and residents of Australia and New Zealand only.
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit in answering the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of the Promoter and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Only one entry per person is permitted. All duplicate entries will be removed prior to the prize judging.
- Promotion commences on 18/09/22 and closes on 30/11/22.
- The total prize value is $330. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the close of the competition. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize Details are as follows: Each winner to receive one of 10 copies of Five Bush Weddings. Books are valued at $33 each, with a total value of $330.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Prize value is recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The promoter may conduct further judging at the same time and place as the original judging as is necessary, in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The promoter collects your information to provide our products and services and may also use your information for the marketing purposes by Direct Publishing and/or selected corporate partners.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The promoter is Direct Publishing Pty Ltd, (ABN 81000565471), 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 Australia, (www.readersdigest.com.au) (www.readersdigest.co.nz), Ph: Aust 1300300030 – NZ 0800450242 (“Promoter”).