Take your pick – black, white, or apricot because you can’t go wrong with one of these adorable curly breeds. Another hint, this breed comes in three sizes: a standard (20 to 32 kilograms), miniature (7 to 8 kilograms) and toy (3 to 4 kilograms). Perhaps its popularity has to do with the cuddle factor. It’s hard to resist a cheek rub with that curly and soft coat – which by the way, is actually hair, not fur. And bonus – its hypoallergenic. Are these the best dog breeds in the world? Reader’s Digest readers think so!
Popular This Week
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- 19 of the strangest unsolved mysteries of all time
- How to banish bad smells from your home
- How to Grow Currants
- 13 of the world’s tiniest dog breeds
More in Pets
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!