Vinyl is back, baby! Hipsters and older people alike are fighting to get their hands on limited release titles and sought after vintage vinyl. But it’s hard saying what your collection may be worth. “Some records won’t sell for more than 50 cents while coveted first pressings can command thousands of dollars,” says Dan Orkin, who manages the Reverb Price Guide website. Currently, on the Reverb LP marketplace there is a 1956 self-titled Elvis Presley album listed for $US105, while the Purple Rain album, by Prince, still in shrink wrap, is listed for $US179. Check out the 9 most expensive, valuable and collectable records of all time.
Popular This Week
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- 19 of the strangest unsolved mysteries of all time
- How to banish bad smells from your home
- How to Grow Currants
- 13 of the world’s tiniest dog breeds
More in Money
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!