Trivia questions from Mind Stretchers Emerald book- pages 177-195.
1. Name two blue animals - 2 points
2. What is a jeroboam? - 1 point
3. What does a vexillologist collect? - 1 point
4. Name three jazz instruments - 3 points
5. Write 574 in Roman numerals - 1 point
6. what is a portmanteau word? - 1 point
7. What continent has the fewest people? - 1 point
8. What city is known as ‘La Serenissima’? - 1 point
9. What is the largest city in South America? - 1 point
10. Name three zodiac signs- 3 points
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
Where would you love to travel this year?
|NEW: Saturday Links|