Trivia questions from Mind Stretchers Emerald book- pages 117-135.
1. Name two famous cartoon cats - 1 point
2. Name four famous dogs - 2 points
3. What is the Latin word for ‘bone’? - 1 point
4. Name two US states on the Gulf of Mexico - 2 points
5. What is the derivation of ‘quarantine’? - 1 point
6. What instruments do Tommy Dorsey play? - 1 point
7. Name two news magazines - 2 points
8. Name the colours of the Olympic rings - 1 point
9. What is the synonym of ‘euphemism’? - 1 point
10. Give three synonyms for ‘slow’ - 3 points
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
Where would you love to travel this year?