Don't flash your wallet around. Photo: Thinkstock
• Don’t have all your money, cards and ID in one place.
• Do take out only as much cash as you need for the day, and spread it around your person: in a money belt, a neck pouch inside your clothes, in hard-to-access pockets.
• Don’t flash your wallet around, especially in busy places.
• Do carry your wallet or purse in the front pocket of your trousers: it’s almost impossible for a pickpocket to steal it from there.
• Do leave the rest of your cash at your hotel in a safebox. If there’s no safe, lock your cash in a suitcase.
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
American Drama Movie DVD Pack