Food should be small enough to eat in one mouthful. Photo: Thinkstock
• Morsels should be small enough to be eaten in one mouthful.
• Check the temperature. Hot food doesn't mean hot enough to burn your tongue.
• If you're putting out communal food platters, such as antipasto or tapas, be sure to supply toothpicks or mini-forks.
• And provide an empty bowl for the used forks, olive stones or prawn tails.
• Don't stack multilayered sandwiches in a continuous line; arrange them so that it's easy to pick out an individual serve neatly.
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
If you could renovate any room in your home - which would it be?
|NEW: Saturday Links|