Hawaii Photo: Thinkstock
Questions from Goldenrod Mind Stretchers pages 159 - 181
1. DO YOU KNOW … where voodoo originated?
2. DO YOU KNOW … what ‘contumely’ means?
3. QUICK! What’s Hawaiian for ‘hello’?
4. DO YOU KNOW … what salad was named after a hotel?
5. DO YOU KNOW … what makes chillies hot?
6. QUICK! How many vowels are in ‘extrapolate’?
7. DO YOU KNOW … the full name of the cello?
8. DO YOU KNOW … who composed the opera Carmen?
9. QUICK! In which sport do competitors clean and jerk?
10. DO YOU KNOW … where the film The Shipping News was set?
11. DO YOU KNOW … the modern name of Upper Volta?
See next page for answers...
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.