Questions from Bubblegum Mind Stretchers pages 37-55
1. DO YOU KNOW … how long a furlong is?
2. QUICK! What’s 1/3 of 96?
3. DO YOU KNOW … where the Battle of the Bulge was fought?
4. DO YOU KNOW … who Dr Virginia Apgar was?
5. QUICK! What country is shaped like a boot?
6. DO YOU KNOW … Queen Victoria’s husband’s name?
7. DO YOU KNOW … what ‘otiose’ means?
8. QUICK! Who wrote Moby Dick?
9. DO YOU KNOW … what nationality Chopin was?
10. QUICK! What are three nicknames for ‘Robert’?
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
If you could renovate any room in your home - which would it be?
|NEW: Saturday Links|