Eiffel tower, Paris Photo: iStock Photos
Questions from Bubblegum Mind Stretchers pages 17-35
1. DO YOU KNOW … who was murdered on March 15, 44 BC
2. DO YOU KNOW … in which city the Easter Rising broke out?
3. QUICK! How many letters are there in ‘Mississippi’?
4. DO YOU KNOW … the name of Mickey Mouse’s dog?
5. QUICK! Who is the Sistine Chapel named for?
6. QUICK! Name three parts of a shoe.
7. DO YOU KNOW … in what country the pokemon craze began?
8. DO YOU KNOW … who designed the Eiffel Tower?
9. QUICK! Name three Mexican foods.
10. DO YOU KNOW … which region Russia sold to the US in 1867?
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) on a weekly basis. For queries or comments about our Sweepstakes and product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 0800 400 060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
Where would you love to travel this year?